We are seeking high quality teachers to provide engaging learning experiences driven by student-centered goals and targeted support that is responsive to student needs. The two focus content areas are science and social studies.
If you are interested in providing hands-on activities and empowering students during the summer, please fill out the APPLICATION. The deadline for ALL applications is February 15, 2019.
Grade Level Clusters: 1-2, 3-4, 5-7, 8-10
Campus Locations: Kaiser Elementary and Kleb Intermediate
- May 31: Materials delivered to SLI campus
- May 31 and June 1: Options for setting up classroom–2 hours for teachers to explore wonderful “out of the box” resources
- June 3 – June 12
- Teacher hours: 7:30- 2:30
- Student hours: 8:00-2:00
- June 3: Student First Day
- June 12: Field Trip and Student Last Day
All applications are due February 15, 2019.