Are you interested in teaching summer school at this year’s Summer Language Program for PK and K learners? Are you EC/K Certified? Do you have experiences teaching in the lower elementary grades? If so, see below for details of this year’s program and how to submit a teacher application.
- Locations: Grace England & Mahaffey Elementary
- Work Hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Dates: Tuesday, June 4 – Friday, June 28 (Monday-Friday)
- Professional Development and classroom setup: Monday, June 3
- Compensation: $28/hour up to 7.5 hrs/day
If you are interested in applying for a Bilingual/ESL PK or K teaching position, please complete the following form by April 26:
*Must have Bilingual Certification to teach in a Bilingual (Spanish) classroom.