Update #2 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #1 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #2 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #3 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #4 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #5 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #6 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #7 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #8 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #9 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #10 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #11 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #12 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #13 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #14 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #15 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #16 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #17 – Klein ISD COVID-19
Please be assured that Klein ISD continues to actively monitor the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) situation in conjunction with local and federal health authorities. As always, the safety of our students, staff, and families remains a top priority, and we will act out of an abundance of caution to protect everyone’s health and wellbeing.
Currently, the Harris County Public Health Department says that the immediate threat to our community is low. Should this change in the future, Klein ISD is prepared to protect our families through appropriate control measures.
Klein ISD is currently operating at LEVEL 1 as detailed in the accompanying chart.Covid19_Update2-2
Much is being learned about this newly emerged disease. COVID-19 is believed to be spread through the air when an infected person coughs or sneezes, much in the way the flu and other respiratory viruses are spread. As always, we encourage you to follow routine healthy habits to prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses, such as:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
As recommended by the Harris County Public Health Department, we continue environmental cleaning such as disinfecting frequently touched surfaces at our campuses. Klein ISD uses hospital-grade cleaning equipment and solutions to help ensure that our campuses and buildings stay disinfected. We are prepared to escalate such practices if recommended by the Harris County Public Health Department.
In situations like these, rumors may cause unnecessary reactions and panic. Therefore, we encourage you to get information from credible sources. The Harris County Public Health Department established a webpage with updates, key messages, frequently asked questions, travel advisories, rumor control, and more at publichealth.harriscountytx.gov.Should you have specific questions about COVID-19 for Klein ISD, please use the contact form located at kleinisd.net/COVID19.
Best Public Schools in Texas
Klein ISD has an established 81-year history of excellence and innovation in education with unique pathways for EVERY student in our care to ensure learners are college, career, military, and life ready. With recognition for STEM, athletics, fine arts, and academics from highly-esteemed organizations, it is clear that Our Shared Vision of every student entering with a promise and exiting with a purpose is a reality for EVERY student who walks through our doors. https://kleinisd.net/results
About Klein ISD
Klein ISD is a school district in Klein, Texas located in northwestern Harris County. The district spans approximately 87.5 square miles and serves more than 54,000 students in 33 elementary schools, 10 intermediate campuses, one high school program of choice, and 5 high schools.
Help Us Share Your Story
There are so many incredible individuals in the Klein Family making a lasting impact on our community. We want to recognize and celebrate our leaders and learners that are cultivating talent, building relationships, reimagining learning and making Promise2Purpose a reality daily. Share your story here: https://kleinisd.net/story