Update #7 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #1 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #2 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #3 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #4 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #5 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #6 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #7 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #8 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #9 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #10 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #11 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #12 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #13 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #14 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #15 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #16 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #17 – Klein ISD COVID-19
Dear Klein ISD Employees & Families:
Klein ISD continues to actively monitor the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) situation in conjunction with local and federal health authorities.
In this update, you’ll find information regarding:
- March events postponed
- All schools and facilities deep-cleaned and closed
- Extended learning plans
- How you can help
- Klein ISD COVID-19 Update #8 provided by 5 p.m., Monday, March 16
March events postponed
The following Klein ISD events originally scheduled in March are postponed until further notice. An update regarding event cancellation or event rescheduling will be provided prior to the district reopening.
- Job Fair
- Staff Banquet
- Klein Family Serves
- German Fest
- GT Research Expo
- Klein Leadership Coalition Meeting
- Pre-K and Kindergarten Districtwide Enrollment Event
All schools and facilities deep-cleaned and closed
All Klein ISD schools and facilities have been deep-cleaned over Spring Break and are closed to all students and non-emergency personnel until the district reopens. All buildings are closed to outside rentals during this time.
Extended learning plans
Klein ISD is committed to ongoing student learning opportunities while the district is closed. The district is finalizing its extended learning plan and will provide more information in future updates. STUDENTNET (kleinisd.net/studentnet) is always available for access to e-books and other learning materials.
How you can help
We have received many messages from our caring Klein Family asking how to be of service during this situation. At this time, the most helpful things you can do include:
- Sharing Klein ISD updates with friends and family
- Following recommended CDC health practices such as washing hands frequently, avoiding large gatherings and practicing social distancing
Klein ISD does not currently need volunteers to respond to this evolving health situation. Should a need arise in the future, the district will send out specific requests in future Klein ISD COVID-19 updates. Many thanks again to all who have generously and kindly offered to help our Klein Family!
Klein ISD COVID-19 Update #8 provided by 5 p.m. Monday, March 16
Should you have specific questions about anything related to COVID-19 for Klein ISD, for the quickest response and instead of emailing individuals, please use the contact form located at kleinisd.net/COVID19. This form is monitored frequently and responses are provided regularly from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. weekdays.
While the district is closed, Klein ISD emergency and essential personnel for this evolving situation continue to consult with local health authorities and to convene virtually and regularly in order to conduct a full and ongoing assessment of risks for students and staff. As always, the safety of our students, staff, and families remains a top priority, and we will act out of an abundance of caution to protect everyone’s health and wellbeing.
Best Public Schools in Texas
Klein ISD has an established 81-year history of excellence and innovation in education with unique pathways for EVERY student in our care to ensure learners are college, career, military, and life ready. With recognition for STEM, athletics, fine arts, and academics from highly-esteemed organizations, it is clear that Our Shared Vision of every student entering with a promise and exiting with a purpose is a reality for EVERY student who walks through our doors. https://kleinisd.net/results
About Klein ISD
Klein ISD is a school district in Klein, Texas located in northwestern Harris County. The district spans approximately 87.5 square miles and serves more than 54,000 students in 33 elementary schools, 10 intermediate campuses, one high school program of choice, and 5 high schools.
Help Us Share Your Story
There are so many incredible individuals in the Klein Family making a lasting impact on our community. We want to recognize and celebrate our leaders and learners that are cultivating talent, building relationships, reimagining learning and making Promise2Purpose a reality daily. Share your story here: https://kleinisd.net/story