Update #8 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #1 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #2 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #3 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #4 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #5 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #6 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #7 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #8 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #9 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #10 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #11 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #12 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #13 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #14 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #15 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #16 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #17 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #18 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #19 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #20 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #21 – Klein ISD COVID-19
Klein ISD continues to actively monitor the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) situation in conjunction with local and federal health authorities.
In this update, you’ll find information regarding:
- March 16-20 extended learning resources available on Klein ISD FamilyNet
- Controlled substance medicine retrieval protocol
- Special note to our Klein ISD families
- Klein ISD COVID-19 Update 9 will be shared by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, March 17
March 16-20 Extended Learning Resources Available on Klein ISD FamilyNet
Students’ safety and learning are always top priorities in Klein ISD. To support students and families while the district is closed March 16-20, the district has prepared optional activities for the week that may be beneficial for extending students’ learning. These activities are encouraged, but not required and will not be collected as a grade. Please visit Klein ISD FamilyNet (https://kleinisd.net/familynet) to find high-quality resources prepared for our Klein ISD students by our student-focused Teaching & Learning department.
Controlled Substances Medicine Retrieval Protocol
We understand that due to this unplanned closure, some families may have left their child’s controlled substance medications in the school clinic. If you need your child’s controlled substance medications in the school clinic, please visit https://kleinisd.net/COVID19 and complete our contact form. Health Services staff will be in touch to assist you.
A special note to our Klein ISD families
Simply put, thank you. Your support of our students and staff during this challenging time has been remarkable and greatly appreciated. We are grateful for your patience, trust, and collaboration as we all navigate this as one unified Klein ISD family and community. Please know you have our commitment to continue to serve and support your children however we can.
Klein ISD COVID-19 Update #9 provided by 5 p.m. Tuesday, March 17
Should you have specific questions about anything related to COVID-19 for Klein ISD, for the quickest response and instead of emailing individuals, please use the contact form located at https://kleinisd.net/COVID19. This form is monitored frequently and responses are provided regularly from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. weekdays.
While the district is closed, Klein ISD emergency and essential personnel for this evolving situation continue to consult with local health authorities and to convene virtually and regularly in order to conduct a full and ongoing assessment of risks for students and staff. As always, the safety of our students, staff, and families remains a top priority, and we will act out of an abundance of caution to protect everyone’s health and wellbeing.
Best Public Schools in Texas
Klein ISD has an established 81-year history of excellence and innovation in education with unique pathways for EVERY student in our care to ensure learners are college, career, military, and life ready. With recognition for STEM, athletics, fine arts, and academics from highly-esteemed organizations, it is clear that Our Shared Vision of every student entering with a promise and exiting with a purpose is a reality for EVERY student who walks through our doors. https://kleinisd.net/results
About Klein ISD
Klein ISD is a school district in Klein, Texas located in northwestern Harris County. The district spans approximately 87.5 square miles and serves more than 54,000 students in 33 elementary schools, 10 intermediate campuses, one high school program of choice, and 5 high schools.
Help Us Share Your Story
There are so many incredible individuals in the Klein Family making a lasting impact on our community. We want to recognize and celebrate our leaders and learners that are cultivating talent, building relationships, reimagining learning and making Promise2Purpose a reality daily. Share your story here: https://kleinisd.net/story