Update #16 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #1 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #2 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #3 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #4 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #5 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #6 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #7 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #8 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #9 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #10 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #11 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #12 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #13 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #14 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #15 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #16 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #17 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #18 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #19 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #20 – Klein ISD COVID-19
- Update #21 – Klein ISD COVID-19
Thank you for all of your efforts this week to support At-Home Learning. As we begin lessons for the week of March 30, we have the following updates for you:
- At-Home Learning lessons and resources for March 30-April 3
- At-Home Learning roles
- FREE curbside meal pickup continues
- Update #17 will be shared by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, April 1
Klein At-Home Learning: Lessons and resources for March 30-April 3
Lessons and resources for At-Home Learning for March 30-April 3 are now available at https://kleinisd.net/familynet. Klein ISD At-Home Learning is the district-designed remote learning curriculum and includes a suggested daily schedule, lessons, and resources.
As we continue At-Home Learning, please remember that your student’s teacher(s) will have the best answers if you have questions about login information or specific assignments. Our teachers are working hard to support our families and students during this transition to virtual learning. Thank you for your patience and support, and please let us know how we can help.
What is my role in At-Home Learning?
We know that families, teachers, and students are doing the best they can during this difficult time. You may be wondering what your role is in At-Home Learning, so here is a guide to help our students and families navigate learning expectations in the virtual space.
Students and Families: Please reach out to your teachers if you need help or have questions. Our teachers are ready to guide you through lessons to make sure you are successful and supported. If you are struggling with or have specific concerns regarding your student’s participation in the online learning format, please notify your teacher to discuss options. Teachers are here to help ensure you and your family can fully participate in learning during this time.
FREE curbside meal pickup continues
Klein ISD will continue providing meals to our Klein ISD families while our school buildings are closed. Gathering food supplies is an allowable reason to leave your homes as stated in the Harris County “Stay Home, Work Safe” order.
Klein ISD will continue to offer a curbside hot lunch in addition to take-home meals each Monday, Wednesday, & Friday from 10:30 am-12:30 pm or until all meals are distributed. Children 18 and under must be present to receive meals.
- Hildebrandt Intermediate – 22800 Hildebrandt Rd, Klein, TX 77389
- Klein Annex – 7302 Kleingreen Ln, Klein, TX 77379
- Klein Cain High School – 10201 Spring Cypress Rd, Houston, TX 77070
- Klein Intermediate – 4710 W Mt Houston Rd, Klein, TX 77088
- Strack Intermediate – 18027-S Kuykendahl Rd, Klein, TX 77379
- Wunderlich Intermediate – 11800 Misty Valley Dr, Klein, TX 77066
Children 18 and under must be present to receive meals. For more information, please visit https://kisd.us/food. For other community resources for food, please call the Houston Food Bank hotline at (832) 369-9390.
Klein ISD COVID-19 Update #17 will be shared by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, April 1
Should you have specific questions about anything related to COVID-19 for Klein ISD, for the quickest response and instead of emailing individuals, please use the contact form located at https://kleinisd.net/COVID19. This form is monitored frequently and responses are provided regularly from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. weekdays.
While district buildings are closed, Klein ISD emergency and essential personnel for this evolving situation continue to consult with local health authorities and to convene virtually and regularly in order to conduct a full and ongoing assessment of risks for students and staff. As always, the safety of our students, staff, and families remains a top priority, and we will act out of an abundance of caution to protect everyone’s health and well-being.
Best Public Schools in Texas
Klein ISD has an established 81-year history of excellence and innovation in education with unique pathways for EVERY student in our care to ensure learners are college, career, military, and life ready. With recognition for STEM, athletics, fine arts, and academics from highly-esteemed organizations, it is clear that Our Shared Vision of every student entering with a promise and exiting with a purpose is a reality for EVERY student who walks through our doors. https://kleinisd.net/results
About Klein ISD
Klein ISD is a school district in Klein, Texas located in northwestern Harris County. The district spans approximately 87.5 square miles and serves more than 54,000 students in 33 elementary schools, 10 intermediate campuses, one high school program of choice, and 5 high schools.
Help Us Share Your Story
There are so many incredible individuals in the Klein Family making a lasting impact on our community. We want to recognize and celebrate our leaders and learners that are cultivating talent, building relationships, reimagining learning and making Promise2Purpose a reality daily. Share your story here: https://kleinisd.net/story