Senior Class of 2023 Graduation Dates and Information
Klein ISD is pleased to host the Class of 2023 Graduation ceremonies at Klein Memorial Stadium on May 24, 25, 26 & 27. View more information below.
Tickets & Parking Passes
- For 2023, we have planned for 10 tickets per graduating senior for family and friends to attend the ceremony. Graduates do not need a ticket to attend. Extra tickets can be returned to schools and may be dispersed to families who request them by campus administrators. Additional tickets are not guaranteed.
- Every graduating senior will receive 2 parking passes total. If graduates drive, they DO need to use one of the parking passes.
- Each campus will provide all seniors with a packet that includes the tickets and passes. If seniors won’t need all tickets or passes, they can be left with an administrator to hand out to other seniors who may need more. Distribution of tickets and passes will be done on campus in the month of May. Campuses will share this information in further communication.
We are also pleased to share that each graduation ceremony will be available to view through live streaming on the Klein ISD Website for family and friends who are unable to attend in person. Make sure to save the date and like and share on Facebook! As a reminder, here are each high school’s date and time.
- May 24, 8 PM – Klein Oak
- May 25, 8 PM – Klein High
- May 26, 8 PM – Klein Collins
- May 27, 8 AM – Klein Forest
- May 27, 8 PM – Klein Cain
- Klein Memorial Stadium is located at 16607 Stuebner Airline Rd., Klein, TX 77379
- Every person sitting in the stands must have a ticket to enter the facility. Small children who can sit in an adult’s lap are not required to have a ticket.
- Tickets and parking passes may not be duplicated. Persons holding duplicated tickets will not be allowed to enter.
- Tents, or any other large objects that block visibility to persons in the stands are not permitted. Umbrellas are permitted.
- In case of inclement weather, makeup days will be scheduled from May 26-29 at the first available time. More information will follow.
- For more information, including campus-specific details, please visit the Klein ISD Graduation Website.
As we get closer to graduation, each high school will share more specific information with graduating seniors about the details of the event through senior class websites and email communication. We look forward to celebrating our Class of 2023 seniors with you!
Best Public Schools in Texas
Klein ISD has an established 84-year history of excellence and innovation in education with unique pathways for EVERY student in our care to ensure learners are college, career, military, and life ready. With recognition for STEM, athletics, fine arts, and academics from highly-esteemed organizations, it is clear that Our Shared Vision of every student entering with a promise and exiting with a purpose is a reality for EVERY student who walks through our doors.
About Klein ISD
Klein ISD is a school district in Klein, Texas, located in northwestern Harris County. The district spans approximately 88 square miles and serves more than 53,000 students in 33 elementary schools, 10 intermediate campuses, one high school program of choice, and 5 high schools.
Help Us Share Your Story
There are so many incredible individuals in the Klein Family making a lasting impact on our community. We want to recognize and celebrate our leaders and learners that are cultivating talent, building relationships, reimagining learning and making Promise2Purpose a reality daily. Share your story here: https://kleinfamily.net